Not. Even. Once. Not. Even. Once.

Eh, nice visuals, but the lipsync wasn't all that great. I recommend you look up the "mouth-a-bet" and some lipsyncing tutorials.

The Loud House! The Loud House!

This was literally just 1 minute of static characters with their faces animated, with a semi-decent script. You can do better.

Urbs responds:

You just took what I said from my review earlier today. You can do better than copying reviews.

Frick & Frack- Stuck in the 90's Frick & Frack- Stuck in the 90's

Animation is great, but the audio is terrible...

Dancing Master Dancing Master

I'm sorry, but may I know what program this was created in?

11sec competition 11sec competition

This is very good, but the previous comment is wrong, it is not your mic quality, it is the sound quality from exporting out of flash.

i_saw_it i_saw_it

Honestly I didn't think the movie was that bad at all, it touched on all of the previous movies and had quite a few Easter eggs only dedicated fans of the series would notice. But the animation was smooth and I guess it was a funny idea, but way too short in my opinion..

Butter Slidy Stairs Butter Slidy Stairs

That was pretty funny, hope you get your drawing pad soon! Can't wait to see what you can do with a tablet!

Game Grumps Animated - Joyous Pendants Game Grumps Animated - Joyous Pendants

Wow, for your first animated flash film this is incredible, good job.

Eddsworld Animation Test Eddsworld Animation Test

Very good job replicating his style, but I suggest you make your own personal style, overall good job!

Chauder responds:

I have my own style, inspired by his style, but this is a test for someone, because I've been braught on to work on the Eddsworld Fan Movie

The magic of water The magic of water

I like your style! Smooth animation and funny story, good job.

PedroAfonso94 responds: